The Leeds Learning Alliance is a Trust formed by like-minded Leeds educational organisations based upon shared commitment to inclusion, close collaboration and high level ambition.
YOUNG PEOPLE AND COMMUNITY FIRST
The Leeds Learning Alliance will ensure that all members benefit from the following aims of the Trust:
High challenge and high support.
A successful and continuously improving organisation of partners that ensures:
• Rigorous and effective quality assurance.
• High quality teaching and learning.
• High quality professional development.
• Research informed practice development.
• Maximising participation in learning.
• Effective and efficient use of resources.
• Joint commissioning.
• Economies of scale through shared resources and joint ventures.
• Promoting healthy lifestyles.